Payroll & PAYE
The day you took your first employee
Everything seemed fine running your own business until the day you took on your first employee and became an unpaid tax collector. This is when you found out what red tape was all about.
Let us take the strain
Let Mac Kotecha and Company Ltd take the strain away from you and let you get on with running and growing the business. Payroll is complicated and has to be done on time and you as the employer are responsible for the mistakes.
Mac Kotecha and company Ltd run payrolls on time and helps with:
- Calculation of the employees’ gross pay and provision of pay advice slips after taking necessary deductions. All you need to do is to provide details of hours and holidays. The tax and National insurance that you need to deduct and pay HMRC will be worked out for you and you will be given payslips to give to your staff.
- All routine correspondence with HMRC on payroll queries. Just send on all the correspondence you receive relating to Payroll. You need never speak to HMRC again (unless you really want to!)
- Telephone support and advice, as and when you need it. Friendly prompt advice and support is just a phone call away.
- Calculation of Statutory Sick Pay, Maternity Pay etc.
- Calculation of the monthly PAYE and National Insurance deductions to be paid by the employer to HMRC.
- All RTI compliant (of course!). RTI stands for Real time information and your payroll has needed to be compliant with this from April 2013. It represents the largest change to PAYE since its introduction in 1944, where previously employers paid PAYE due to HMRC on account but only declared and reported their PAYE at the year end, with a P35 return.
- Assisting with auto enrolment
Why not contact us today?
For more information on the above, please Contact Us or telephone on 020 8346 0391 and we will be glad to answer all of your questions. Even better, why not why not register your interest in a free, no obligation meeting to help you and us assess if we are a good match – it only takes a minute. Or why not register for our Newsletter, to receive up-to-the-minute news that may affect you. Remember, whilst we are based in London, we service clients from all over the country.