Why Choose Us
Looking for a new Accountant?
If you are looking for your first Accountant or thinking of changing, it can be quite a daunting task. To help, we have included, below, a list of just some of the things our clients tell us they like about us and our business. As always, please feel free to contact us and discuss them in a little more detail.
- We are flexible, down to earth and experienced and really do believe we can offer a fantastic service for your business.
- Apart for the obvious Dental Practice Accounting services, our senior partner, Mac, is also a Chartered Financial Planner, so can help you with all aspects of personal financial planning (under a separate service) such as pensions, investments, Wills, Inheritance tax planning etc.
- Our clients constantly tell us how friendly and approachable we are, and how we are always willing to help.
- We speak plain English and will promise not to blind you with Accountant jargon.
- Clients feel we offer real value for money.
- Clients feel comfortable approaching us and receiving good, sound advice. They feel at ease to pick up the phone and ask a question without feeling the need to say "I’m sorry – this is probably a silly question". This could be from something simple like buying a car or dental loupes, to a life-changing decision like buying a practice! If it is important enough to you to ask about it, then it is definitely not a silly question!
- We work on a fixed fee basis for our standard service because we don’t want you not to contact us for fear of increasing charges! We aim to build long term, caring relationships with our clients and the only way that can happen is regular contact!
- We are very strong on Customer service and is something we are very proud of. Staff and internal customer facing processes are continually appraised, to make sure your requirements are handled as quickly and efficiently as possible and with a smile, of course.
- Doing the paperwork can be stressful and time consuming for many small businesses. So if you wish, we can take all the book-keeping, payroll and other paperwork off of you as well as the normal annual accounts and tax work
- If we give you a timescale, we aim to meet it every time. Assuming we have all the documents, we will complete your accounts and tax documents within 6 weeks. Telephone calls and emails, typically, are responded to within 1 working day or 2, if not sooner.
- Changing your Accountant is a lot simpler than you may think. All you have to do is provide some simple details and we do the rest. Don't let distance be a factor if you are thinking of changing. The move towards Electronic communications makes it all so simple though generally, a face to face meeting initially at least, is preferred (but not essential). We service all clients from our offices in Finchley, north London and many clients who are based further away (as far as Scotland in fact) have remarked our level of personal service far exceeds what their local accountant used to offer previously.
Why not contact us today?
For more information on the above, please Contact Us or telephone on 020 8346 0391 and we will be glad to answer all of your questions. Even better, why not why not register your interest in a free, no obligation meeting to help you and us assess if we are a good match – it only takes a minute. Or why not register for our Newsletter, to receive up-to-the-minute news that may affect you. Remember, whilst we are based in London, we service clients from all over the country.